All Out Photo Award until 11 June 2021
Deadline: 11 June 2021. To mark this year’s International Day Against Homophobia, Biphobia and Transphobia (IDAHOBIT) on May 17, All Out (allout.org) and MTV (mtv.com) have launched a major international LGBT+ photography competition, the All Out Photo Award!
In so many countries around the world, LGBT+ people continue to face a disproportionate impact from COVID-19. Inspired by the theme of this year’s IDAHOBIT, “Together: Resisting, Supporting, Healing!”, the competition calls on photographers to share photos that capture how LGBT+ people and their communities and allies around the world resist attacks and discrimination, support each other in these difficult times, and heal together.
Whether you’re a professional photographer documenting one of the flashpoints of the global LGBT+ struggle or an amateur capturing moments of hope and solidarity in your local LGBT+ community, we want to hear from you! It is completely free to enter.
An international jury of queer photographers will select the winners and by submitting your photos you have a chance to receive a cash prize of USD $1,000 and some incredible opportunities, like having your photo displayed on one of the big screens in New York City’s Times Square, and exhibited at WorldPride Copenhagen 2021.
All submitting photographers will benefit from:
– Submission review by our jury of professional photographers
– Opportunities for immediate exposure (e.g. across social networks and websites)
All participants will have their work viewed by an international panel of professional photographers, and have the opportunity to win the following prizes:
– The winners in each of the three categories will receive a cash prize of USD $1,000
– The runners-up (two in each category) will receive a print voucher from BayPhoto.com valued at USD $300 and a one year subscription to Flickr Pro valued at $72.
The winning and runner-up photographs will
– be displayed on the big screen at ViacomCBS headquarters in Times Square, New York City during Pride season
– be included in promotion on MTV, LOGO TV, and All Out social media channels
– have their work printed and exhibited at WorldPride Copenhagen 2021
receive a dedicated feature on All Out’s website and online gallery
receive additional opportunities for exhibition and publication through All Out and its partners
Photo Contest Website: https://contests.picter.com/all-out-photo-award-2021