Deadline: 4 November 2022. Amateur Photographer magazine invites amateur photographers from around the world to enter its annual competition for the chance to win monthly prizes, exposure in the magazine, and the title of ‘Amateur Photographer of the Year 2022’, which for the second year is brought to you in partnership with our sponsor, MPB.
The competition has 10 rounds, each with a different theme:
1. Low Light Opens 8th February | Closes 4th March 2022
2. Black and White Opens 4th March | Closes 25th March 2022
3. Travel Opens 26th March | Closes 22nd April 2022
4. Landscapes Opens 23rd April | Closes 20th May 2022
5. Best of British Opens 21st May | Closes 17th June 2022
6. Close-ups Opens 18th June | Closes 15th July 2022
7. People Opens 16th July | Closes 12th August 2022
8. Wildlife Opens 13th August | Closes 9th September 2022
9. Street Opens 10th September | Closes 7th October 2022
10. Action Opens 8th October | Closes 4th November 2022
The winner of each round in APOY 2022 will receive a £500 voucher from MPB. MPB is the world’s largest online platform to buy, sell and trade used photography and videography equipment.
The second-placed photographer in each round will win a £100 (GBP) voucher, and third will receive a £50 (GBP) voucher.
The overall winner of APOY 2022, will win a £1,000 voucher from MPB, and will be crowned Amateur Photographer of the Year 2022.
Photo Contest Website: https://www.photocrowd.com/photo-competitions/photography-awards/apoy-2022/