Deadline: 31 August 2022. Now in its 15th year, The Environmental Photographer of the Year competition showcases the most inspirational environmental photography from around the world. The award celebrates humanity’s ability to survive and innovate and showcases thought-provoking images that call attention to our impact and inspire us to live sustainably.
– Environmental Photographer of the Year
– Young Environmental Photographer of the Year
– Vision of the Future
– Recovering Nature
– Keeping 1.5 Alive
– Adapting for Tomorrow
The Environmental Photographer of the Year competition supports the urgent calls to action of the United Nations Sustainable Development Goals, recognising the intricate interconnected nature of development, poverty reduction, equality, security and climate action and the unprecedented effort from all sectors of society required to address the defining issues of our time.
• Environmental Photographer of the Year: £5,000 cash prize
• Young Environmental Photographer of the Year: Nikon Z Camera + two Nikkor lenses
• Additional £1,000 cash prizes are awarded in the following four categories:
Vision of the Future
Keeping 1.5 Alive
Adapting for Tomorrow
Photo Contest Website: https://epoty.org/