Deadline: 4 February 2021. One more year, we open the Call to exhibit at the International Festival of Contemporary Analog Photography Revela’T 2021, which is held annually in Vilassar de Dalt and also at the OFF in Barcelona and other cities of the State.
This is its ninth edition and the chosen theme is “Own Universes” with the intention of being able to present more personal and introspective works than in other editions. Every year we manage to gather more than 50 exhibitions, some by first-rate photographers, and the festival itself generates many synergies, other exhibitions and great friendships emerge.
Despite the difficult year that we have passed and the uncertainty of the near future, we wanted to reaffirm our commitment to analog photography and culture, making this call for the ninth edition of the festival, which will take place from September 18 to September 12. October.
Various awards are established
1st PRIZE (1)
– Physical exhibition at the Revela’T 2021 festival.
– It includes the production of the exhibition (or compensation if it has been produced personally).
– Travel and accommodation during the main weekend.
2nd PRIZE (5)
– 5 finalists who will be able to exhibit 5 photographs in a group exhibition at the Revela’T 2021 festival
3rd PRIZE (several, not determined)
– Possibility of exhibiting in any of the galleries of the OFF circuit, in Barcelona and other cities (According to needs and demand of each gallery)
– Inclusion on the festival website and publications.
– VIP pass to the festival.
– Automatic inclusion in Portfolio Viewing 2021.
Photo Contest Website: https://revela-t.cat/2021/en/