Deadline: 27 November 2018.Entries are open for the 13th edition of Arte Laguna Prize, international art and design contest.
Among the 10 categories, there is a section dedicated to PHOTOGRAPHIC ART, where the artists can apply with photos on analog or digital support and photos which may include digital elaborations.
– A prize of € 7.000 to the selected winner
– Participation to Photolux festival in November 2019 for the best proposal
-The works will be examinated by a selected jury: the President Igor Zanti, together with photograph experts Richard Noyce, writer, scholar and art critic and Enrico Stefanelli, artistic director of Photolux Festival
– 3- weeks exhibition in the Arsenale of Venice for the works selected by the jury
By participating in the contest, you can also win:
• 4 exhibitions in international art galleries
• 4 collaborations with companies
• 9 art residencies
• 1 Prize Art & Sustainability
• 4 Festivals and Exhibitions
• publication in the official catalogue
Contest website: https://www.artelagunaprize.com/