Deadline: 16 February 2020. The CitiesToBe Photo Award is a contest of images that show or reflect on cities and urban life, in any of their complex forms and aspects.
• Any individual over the age of 18 may participate in the CitiesToBe Photo Award, regardless of their geographical location or nationality
• One first acquisitive prize for the amount of 1,500 euros will be awarded to the winning photograph.
• 10 honorary mentions will be awarded to the finalist images of the CitiesToBe Photo Award.
• The winning image and the 10 honorary mentions will be featured in the CitiesToBe Photo Award 2019 ebook, to be digitally –and freely– disseminated to highlight and promote the work of the rewarded authors.
• Each participant may present one only photographic image. Participants must hold the rights of the image they submit.
• The photographic images can be conventional photographic work or artistic work that uses photography as a medium. There will be no restrictions on techniques or procedures.
• The photographs must be submitted in JPG format (preferably with Adobe RGB 1998 colour profile), measuring up to 2000 pixels on the longest side and with a maximum size of 5 MB, without the addition of frames, borders or photo captions.
• The Final Decision will be announced on 4th MARCH 2020
One first acquisitive prize for the amount of 1,500 euros to the winning photograph.
10 honorary mentions to the finalist images of the CitiesToBe Photo Award
The winning image and the 10 honorary mentions will be disseminated digitally through the edition of the CitiesToBe Photo Award 2019 ebook, featuring the winning and the ten finalist images and aimed at acknowledging the work of the awarded authors.
Photo Contest Website: https://www.citiestobe.com/photoaward/