Deadline: 6 January 2019. The objective of this contest is the diffusion of the culture of photography, and it is addressed to all thos love the confrontation anche challenges pursuing a single target: the growth! The competition is non-profit and all revenues will be used dor social purposes of the promoter organization.
In order to participate, the authors must send 4 pictures all belonging to the same category through this website no later 2019, January 06. The long side should be 1080px at 100dpi saved in jpg quality 5.
Images must be anonymous and, the images must have all made in the last three years. Patecipants are guarantors under their responsibility that the entire stage of production and post production was carried aout directly bye the candidate or under his direction. In the event that the author does not follow these conditions, similar images or same subject images will be excluded. Images may be disqualified if considered not elegible at jury discretion.
1. FIIPA will have an outright winner, called Italian Photographer of the Year 2019;
2. Each FIIPA category will have a first, second and third place whose symbols such as Gold Award, Silver Award and Bronze Award will be ascribed to for convenience;
3. Praiseworthy photos will get “Honorable Mentions” as a prize;
4. EACH INDIVIDUAL photo in the various categories will be judged. The sum total of the different pictures shown by the candidate will NOT be judged, because they judge the image not the author;
5. A brief caption about the author intention would be useful in the story-telling section for a better understanding of the story itself. Furthermore, candidates can send to email@example.com a short caption of the realized project, a Story which indicates how, where and when it has been realized.
The GOLD one who will get the highest score by the jury, will be declared the outright winner, i.e. Photographer of the year 2019.
The outright winner will be awarded a voucher/prize which amounts to € 3.000,00 and the prestigious FIIPA TROPHY 2019.
Gold prizes winners will get FIIPA TROPHY 2019 as a prize, during the formal evening.
Silver, bronze and honorable mentions winners will get their own testimonial by email by the end of April 15th 2019. Images will be projected during the formal evening.
The outright winner of the amateur section will get the prestigious FIIPA TROPHY 2019 and a voucher to free participate in the 2020 Orvieto Photography convention.
The outright winner of the student section will get the prestigious FIIPA TROPHY 2019 and a voucher to free participate in the 2020 Orvieto Photography convention.
The gold prizes winners of the amateur and student sections will get the FIIPA testimonial 2019 during the formal evening.
Silver, bronze and honorable mentions prizes of the amateur and student sections will get their testimonials by email by no later than April 15th 2019.
Contest website: https://awards.fiof.it/?lang=en