Great Photo Awards ends 31 May 2023
Deadline: 31 May 2023. The 1st Great Photo Awards 2023 contest is now open for submissions.
Great Photo Awards are established with the ambition to become a point of merit for high standard photography. The contest will have a separate theme each year, inviting creators to submit their images of choice and compete with the best. This year we start with Black and White photography in tribute to its eminent role and significance in the evolution and development of photography as art and expression. Entry to this year’s awards is open to all photo enthusiasts from all over the world who love black and white photography.
Great Photo Awards contest has five black & white categories open for submissions:
● Landscape ● Minimalism ● Portrait ● Nudes ● Street
We are excited to welcome a diverse range of images from all over the world to enter the contest.
The judging of the Great Photo Awards 2023 takes place in June. Jury members are:
• France: Jean Christophe Bechet | Art Photographer and journalist
• USA: George Schaub | Photo magazine editor, master printer and photography professor
• Italy: Emanuele Constanzo | Photo magazine publisher and editor
• Greece: Panagiotis Kaldis | Photo magazine editor
• India: Shrindar Kunte | Photo magazine editor
The winners will claim prizes worth €5000 and they will receive global media attention and exposure.
The 20 most voted photos by the committee in each category will be receive honorable mentions and will be uploaded to the virtual gallery.
A selection of highest voted photos will be published in Photographos magazine. Same selection will be uploaded as an online portfolio in www.photo.gr and social media.
Photo Contest Website: https://gphotoawards.com/