Deadline: 30 November 2020. The 14th SEARCA Photo Contest (2020) with the theme “Faces of ATTAIN” seeks images from across Southeast Asia that showcase people actively involved, contributing to, working towards, or benefitting from the following ATTAIN sub-themes:
1. Agri-Business Models for Increased Productivity and Income.
2. Sustainable Farming Systems and Natural Resource Management (NRM).
3. Food and Nutrition Security.
4. Transformational Leadership in Agriculture and Rural Development (ARD).
5. Gender and Youth Engagement in ARD.
6. Enhanced ARD towards Climate Resilience.
7. EcoHealth/One Health Applications to ARD.
Food security has been thrust into the spotlight with the ongoing pandemic looming over the future of the entire world. This has caused a spike in interest and curiosity about agriculture in general and how everyone can contribute towards its overall success. Now is the best time to highlight the people working in agriculture and rural development across all SEAMEO member countries and celebrate their resiliency and innovativeness amidst these challenging times.
1st Prize: US$ 1,000
2nd Prize: US$ 800
3rd prize: US$ 500
Searca Director’s Choice: US$ 500
Philippine Department Of Education Secretary’s Choice: US$ 500
People’s Choice: US$ 200
Photo Contest Website: https://photocontest.searca.org/