Deadline: 7 December 2023. Wildlife Photographer of the Year is the Natural History Museum’s annual competition and exhibition highlighting the unique and beautiful relationship between photography, science and art.
The Museum continues to shape the competition into the stunning international success it is today, and Wildlife Photographer of the Year contributes to the Museum’s mission to inspire a love of the natural world and create advocates for the planet.
There are two competitions:
• Adult Competition open to photographers aged 18 and over;
• Young Competition open to photographers aged 17 and under.
Enter the competition for a chance to:
– see your image premiered in a breathtaking exhibition at the Natural History Museum in London before it embarks on a global tour, reaching an audience of millions
– enjoy extensive international media coverage and public exposure of your image through the Wildlife Photographer of the Year online community
– attend the glittering Wildlife Photographer of the Year awards ceremony, hosted in the Natural History Museum’s iconic building in London
– be featured in a short film
Wildlife Photographer of the Year
– £10,000, trophy and personalised certificate
– £2,500 and personalised certificate
– trip to London to attend the awards ceremony
– your photograph published in the WPY Portfolio book
Photo Contest Website: https://www.nhm.ac.uk/wpy