Deadline: 31 August 2021. Submissions are now being accepted for the annual Audubon Community Nature Center Nature Photography Contest. Cash prizes of $200 will be awarded to Adult and Youth winners in three categories:
– Fauna: any wild animal. No photos of animals in captivity, such as pets, zoos, or rehab animals.
– Flora: all plants, fungi, lichens, etc.
– Landscapes / Waterscapes: Mountains, forests, fields, deserts, etc.; oceans, lakes, ponds, rivers, creeks, etc.
Winners and 12 finalists — six youth and six adults — will be displayed indefinitely on the contest website along with the photographer’s name and city/state/country. Audubon will print the winning photographs to exhibit in the Nature Center, and winners will be named in a news release that is widely distributed, including to their local media, when known.
– Cash Prizes: $200 each for Adult and Youth winners in each of three categories: Fauna, Flora and Landscapes/Waterscapes
– Winners and finalists will be displayed on the contest website along with the photographer’s name and city/state/country.
– Winners will be named in a news release that is widely distributed, including to their local media when known.
– Winning photographs will be printed and exhibited in the Nature Center.
Photo Contest Website: https://www.acncphotocontest.com/