Deadline: 31 October 2019. International Federation of Photographic Art (FIAP) and Photographic Society of America (PSA) are the two world-famous photography organizations that enjoy a high international reputation. Recognized by both FIAP and PSA, this contest is organized according to international contest standards and procedures. All acceptances will count for FIAP and PSA and GPU distinctions. Acceptances shall be credited towards Star Ratings for each division and Who’s Who Listings, which can be used as extra points for promotion and professional title evaluation.
The contest is open to all students in the world; Winners are required to provide the certificate of study at school.
An entry may be rejected when the sponsoring organization or its agent, in its reasonable discretion, believes the entry does not conform to the contest rules and conditions. Entries are limited to not more than 4 images per section, category, or class. An entrant’s four images will be distributed throughout four rounds of judging in that section. Entries must originate as photographs (image captures of objects via light sensitivity) made by the entrant on photographic emulsion or acquired digitally. By virtue of submitting an entry, the entrant certifies the work as his own (aliases are not permitted). The entrant permits the sponsors to reproduce all or part of the entered material free of charge for publication and/or display in media related to the contest. This may include low resolution posting on a website. Note: Entrants who indicate that their images may not be reproduced or used “will not be eligible for awards” or inclusion in audio visuals of the contest “and could be subject to disqualification” by the contest sponsors. The contest assumes no liability of any misuse of copyright. Images may be altered, either electronically or otherwise, by the maker. All parts of the image have to be photographed by the author who is holding the copyright of all works submitted. “With the sole act of submitting his/her images or files to a salon under FIAP Patronage, the entrant accepts without exception and with no objection that the submitted images can be investigated by FIAP to establish if these obey to FIAP regulations and definitions even if the entrant is not a member of FIAP; that FIAP will use any means at its disposal for this undertaking; that any refusal to cooperate with FIAP or any refusal to submit the original files as captured by the camera, or failure to provide sufficient evidence, will be sanctioned by FIAP and that in case of sanctions following the non compliance with FIAP regulations, the name of the entrant will be released in any form useful to inform the breaches of the rules. It is recommended to leave the EXIF data in the submitted files intact in order to ease eventual investigations.” All final work must be on photographic film, or on electronic file, or on photographic or electronic print material, mounting excepted. No title or identification of the maker shall be visible anywhere on the face of an image, print mat or mount entered in a PSA Recognized contest. Each image must have a unique title. Once an image has been accepted in a PSA Recognized contest, that same image, or a like “in camera” or a “reproduction” duplicate of that image:
● May not be re-entered in any section of the same Division Star Ratings class in that contest regardless of media, format, or title.
● May not be re-titled for entry in any other PSA Recognized contest. Words such as “Untitled” and “No Title” are not acceptable as part or all of an image’s title, nor are camera capture filenames.
NOTICE: When an entrant fills in the Entry Form to submit an entry the entrant will see a feature to affirm he or she has read these Conditions of Entry when he or she fills out the entry form. If the entrant does not so affirm the entry will not be submitted.
Submission of Works
– There is no limitation on the content or theme.
– All images must be submitted in JPG format, in RGB color space, with 1200-3840 px on the horizontal, no more than 2160 px on the vertical, and with 300dpi resolution.
– Each author can participate in all sections, with not more than 4 (four) photos in each section.
– Words such as “Untitled” and “No Title” are not acceptable as part or all of an image’s title.
– Entries must not have any marks, borders or characters.
– Entries that are purely synthesized and collaged by computer without any photographic elements will not be accepted.
– Each participant should own the copyright of the submitted images. Works submitted by participants should not violate any rights of third parties, such as copyright, portrait rights, reputation rights and privacy rights.
– Organizers have rights to use all the entries and the right of use is permanent once entries are submitted. Entrants permit the organizers to use any of their works for promotion. This may include low resolution posting on a website.
– Entrants automatically agree to these terms by the act of entering the contest. Participates are fully responsible for any legal consequences due to the violation of the above terms.
Liu Fusheng, Huang Weiyi (EFIAP), Valentina Sinsis (Italy).
Equipment for judge: High-definition TV over 43 inches.
Photo Contest Website: http://en.g-photography.net/contest/allcontests/contest_56.html