International Wildlife Photo Competition ends 30 April 2022
Deadline: 30 April 2022. The aim of this competition is to show still or filmed images of wild flora, fauna, landscapes, as well as accounts supporting the conservation of habitats, species and biodiversity.
By entering the competition, the participants commit to:
– being the sole owner of the work submitted and having the copyrights and permission to use its content
– showing their interest in the environment and being mindful of the welfare of wildlife and habitats.
– ensuring full compliance with any national or international legislation regarding protected species and habitats where the image was taken.
The competition has the following categories:
• Wild birds in nature
• Wild mammals in nature
• Other wild animals in nature
• Wild plants
• Graphics, form and matter of nature
• Natural landscapes of the world
• Still image sequences representing a homogeneous sequence, chronological or harmonious of 3 to 5 images on the previous themes
• Film sequence showing a short video of nature
• Man and nature
• Nature revisited
All award-selected images will be presented as large-format prints in an exhibition in the « Abbatiale » site to thousands of visitors during the 2022 Montier Photo Festival (November 17th to 20nd) among the best pictures of wildlife photos. A presence on the website of the Festival, its social media (facebook, twitter, instagram) and on the « portfolio » distributed to all visitors (high-quality book) contribute to a large visibility among professionals and visitors!
Photo Contest Website: https://www.photo-montier.org/en