Deadline: 15 October 2020. Themes: “Peace,” “Environment”:
– The story behind the themes: Inspired by the fact that Korea is one of the few divided countries in the world and its DMZ(Demilitarized Zone), an Ecosystem Conversation Area, we seek to deliver a message of peace and environmental conservation that the world is longing for.
– Any images relevant to either theme, Peace, or Environment, or both can be submitted regardless of the location where they were taken.
Number of images to submit: up to 3 images per participants
Image submission guidelines
– Any digital images can be submitted regardless of their form, such as, in color or black and white, smartphone photo, film, etc.
– All photos must be saved in .jpg and the dimension must be bigger than 3,400 x 2,400 pixels. The file size of the individual image should be no smaller than 5 MB.
– Grand prize: cash prize of 5,000,000 KRW
*1 winner from both competition categories, not respectively)
– Open Competition
Gold award (1): 2,00,000 KRW
Silver award (2): 1,000,000 KRW
Bronze award (2): 500,000 KRW
Special mention (10): 300,000 KRW
Gold award (1): 500,000 KRW
Silver award (1): 300,000 KRW
Bronze award (1): 200,000 KRW
Special mention (10): 100,000 KRW
*Type of award (number of winners): cash prize amount
Photo Contest Website: http://letsdmz.or.kr/