Deadline: 19 October 2018. Who can apply: An early-to-mid-career photographer in or from the UK.
The award: ￡2,000 to undertake a narrative photography project with a social or political context; approx. ￡1,000-worth of printing at Metro Imaging; support from the Trust towards public and industry exposure of the work; membership of Shutter Hub.
– A £2000 bursary for a professional photographer to undertake a narrative photography project in 2019.
The winner receives:
– £2000 to cover all costs (including any personal fee) for the project
– Twenty 12×16 premier prints of the work from Metro Imaging plus lab tour and portfolio review with creative director – – Steve McLeod
– Support from the Trust throughout the project, and promotion of your work through our online channels
– Travel expenses (within the UK) for project meetings in London with the Trust and Metro Imaging
– Membership of Shutter Hub
Contest website: https://rebeccavassietrust.org/