Deadline: 3 April 2019. The competition’s aim is to promote the enrolled artists, giving them chance to join the international market of contemporary art.
Internationality and networking make YICCA a huge opportunity for the artists, which can:
• Win a cash prize:
– Euro 3000,00 money prize to the first selected
– Euro 1000,00 money prize to the second selected
• Promote their art through a variety of channels:
– exhibit the selected artworks in a exhibition space, determined by competition (Rizzuto Gallery, Palermo, Italy).
– improve the relationship between finalists and critics, curators, gallery owners, public and private art institutions that will have access to this important exhibition.
– have maximum visibility through the advertising campaign that will follow the competition and all its stages.
All kinds of art works are accepted, including video, installations and performances. All works will be presented by a picture or a video that must be followed by a description of the work.
All works must be available for the final exhibition and have to be artist’s property. The contest is open to all artists or groups of artists and professionals from any country. There are no special qualifications requiered for entry.
Photo Contest Website: http://contest.yicca.org/