Deadline: 3 April 2020. The competition’s aim is to promote the enrolled artists, giving them chance to join the international market of contemporary art.
Internationality and networking make YICCA a huge opportunity for the artists, which can:
• Win a cash prize:
• Promote their art through a variety of channels:
– exhibit the selected artworks in a exhibition space, determined by competition.
– improve the relationship between finalists and critics, curators, gallery owners, public and private art institutions that will have access to this important exhibition.
– have maximum visibility through the advertising campaign that will follow the competition and all its stages.
Jury’s final decision will lead to a selection of 18 artists that will participate in the final exhibition.
YICCA 2020 – Final exhibition – June 2020
CMC – CENTRO CULTURALE MILANO
Largo Corsia dei Servi, 4, 20122 Milano – Italy
All kinds of art works are accepted, including video, installations and performances. All works will be presented by a picture or a video that must be followed by a description of the work.
All works must be available for the final exhibition and have to be artist’s property. The contest is open to all artists or groups of artists and professionals from any country. There are no special qualifications required for entry.
– Euro 3000,00 money prize to the first selected
– Euro 1000,00 money prize to the second selected
Photo Contest Website: https://yicca.org/